The Nvidia Shield is one of the best Android devices on the market. Compared to other devices, the Nvidia Shield TV is future-proof. You’ll never get any faster than the other boxes. Thanks to its power, the Nvidia Shield TV is an absolute beast. It has 256 GPU cores and if you have one you can easily make it the perfect device for IPTV and more.
So you have just got a new shiny Nvidia Sheild TV which we must admit is the best android tv box out there by far in terms of performance
Anyway, let’s get down to how to use IPTV on the Nvidia shield so you get the best out of it and stream your favorite channels.
How to setup IPTV on Nvidia Shield?
This section describes the installation procedure
Step 1: On your Amazon Fire home page, open the settings menu on the Nvidia shield and navigate to the bottom where it says “Security and Restrictions” and set “Unknown Sources” to On.
Step 2: On your Amazon Fire home page, Launch Google App Store, click on the home button from your remote control to go to the main menu scroll to the left and search for downloader, download and install it
Step 3: Xtrix TV App has three types of download version links, Please select the correct version. Click the link below to download it directly
Xtrix TV(blue) link:https://www.iptvapkdownload.com/app/padiv
Xtrix TV Plus(red) link: https://www.iptvapkdownload.com/app/padivp
Xtrix TV Plus Sub-Device link:https://www.iptvapkdownload.com/app/subpad
Note: if you have an Nvidia shield with remote control, usually download the STB version
let’s look at how to install and set up IPTV on Nvidia Shield TV. Scroll down for a more detailed step-by-step installation tutorial
Add IPTV application to NVIDIA shield
If you have our IPTV subscription, you can use our own application, which is fully customized and can work with our IPTV. Then install IPTV on your firestick as follows, but the steps are few, which is our own application.
1. On your Amazon Fire home page, open the settings menu on the Nvidia shield and navigate to the bottom where it says “Security and Restrictions” and set “Unknown Sources” to On.
2. Launch Google App Store and search for Downloader.
3. Click on the Downloader icon and then press Install.
4. When it is done downloading, click Open to launch it.
5. Allow Downloader any permissions it requests.
Related: Click here to learn about it, How to use Xtrix TV IPTV on firestick?
6. Launch Downloader. Place your cursor in the URL box and click the OK button on your remote to open the keyboard.
7. Type the Xtrix IPTV URL in the Downloader app and select Go.
Three types of download links:
Xtrix TV Plus(red):https://www.iptvapkdownload.com/app/padivp
Xtrix TV Plus Sub-Device:https://www.iptvapkdownload.com/app/subpad
The downloader opens up this page just like a web browser does.
8. Click on the install
Related: Click here to learn about it, How to use Xtrix TV IPTV on an Android device?
9. Click Done
10. Open Xtrix TV on your Nvidia Shield, Wait a moment
NOTE: Now you need to go back to https://xtrixtv.shop/ main page and get a paid or a free trial activation code to input in Xtrix TV
11. Click Settings and enter the activation code
At last, you can enjoy
- To the left enjoy over 1000+ prime channels.
- To the right enjoy thousands of Movies and TV series.
- Use your Shield Controller as a mouse (right thumbstick) to control Xtrix TV on the Shield
If you don’t have our subscription, what are you waiting for??? Don’t worry, we still love you, so we’ll tell you how to get the IPTV subscription code and install it into your shield
Ok that’s it we have just made your Nvidia Sheild TV even better than it was by showing you how to install IPTV on it to stream your favorite channels.
If this helped you be sure to give it a share to help others unlock the pure power of their shield tv box while enjoying the best IPTV subscription in the UK.