IPTV Stream Player is an IPTV Player app available for free download in the Google Play store. The IPTV player can stream content from IPTV service providers via M3U links and playlists. This article explains how to install IPTV Stream Player on Firestick, Android, and Windows.
What is IPTV Stream Player?
IPTV Stream Player is made by AR Technologies developers who have done a great job. An easy-to-use player for Android TV, Android phone, Android Tab, and Fire TV. The application can also run on Windows as well as Mac OS. But I highly recommend using it on Android, Firestick, Nvidia Shield, because on Android you will be able to unlock all the features.
IPTV Stream Player is a free IPTV app that can be used for streaming, but it does not provide any type of IPTV service such as IPTV subscription, streaming. Users must contact the IPTV provider to get a username, password, server URL, or M3U playlist to use it.
Features of IPTV Stream Player
- Support for Xtream Code/Xtream UI API
- M3U Url support
- Live TV, movies, serials, and catch-up streaming
- Support: Recording
- Support: EPG (TV Guide)
- Parental Control
- Built-in powerful IPTV player
- Support: External player
- Attractive & impressive layout and more user-friendly
- Support: Dynamic language switching
- Built-in speed test
How to install IPTV Stream Player on my Android device?
IPTV Stream Player is available for Android TV, Android Box, Android Phone, and Android Tab. in fact, IPTV Stream Player is officially available on these devices via the Google Play Store.
This means that you do not need to load the IPTV Stream Player app alongside these devices.
Here are the steps to install IPTV Stream Player on Android phones, TV Boxes, and Smart TVs.
- Open the Google Play Store on your device.
- Enter and find the IPTV Stream Player app.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the application.
You can also download IPTV Stream Player Apk directly and install it on your Android device in another way.
Here are the steps to install IPTV Stream Player Apk directly on your Android device.
- Go to the settings of your Android device, choose Security and enable Unknown Souces.
- Open your device’s browser and enter the following direct download link: https://www.family4kiptv.com/isp/
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the application.
Once the installation is complete, you can access the application to configure your IPTV subscription information, I will also explain the steps in detail in this tutorial.
How to install IPTV Stream Player App on Fire TV / Stick?
Although IPTV Stream Player App is available on Google Play Store for Android, Amazon Store does not host it. Therefore, if you want to use it on FireStick, you need to sideload it. We will use the Downloader app to download the IPTV Stream Player Apk.
- Allow installation of apps from unknown sources: Go to Setting>My Fire TV>Developer options>Click “Install unknown apps”>Click ” Turn On”.
- Install Downloader App: Go back to the home page, type Downloader in the search bar, then download and install it.
- Open Downloader App, enter https://www.family4kiptv.com/isp in the address bar and click Go.
- Wait for the download to complete and select Install.
That’s it, the IPTV Stream Player Apk is installed on your Firestick, next you will have to access the application to activate your IPTV subscription information.
How to configure IPTV Stream Player on Windows and MAC PC
1. Start your PC and open the Web Browser on the PC.
2. Download the BlueStacks emulator from the official website and install it on the PC.
3. Launch the BlueStacks and sign in with your Google account.
4. Go to the Home screen and select the Google Play Store to open.
5. Search for the IPTV Stream Player in the Play Store and install the Player app on the PC.
6. Launch the IPTV Player app on your PC.
7. Now, enter the M3U Playlist of the IPTV Provider and choose the content to stream.
How to configure IPTV subscription in IPTV Stream Player?
1- After opening the IPTV Stream Player App on your device, you will see three options in the picture, which are: Login with New User Account (this is the login method for Xtream Codes), Login with M3U URL, User list (you can add multiple IPTV services)
2- Choose the Xtream Codes login method (highly recommended), then fill in the username, password, and server URL you received in the subscription email. Click Sign up.
3- Wait for the channels to load, then you can watch your favorite live channels, latest movies, and series.
Get an IPTV subscription
IPTV Stream Player does not provide any form of IPTV services such as IPTV subscription, or streaming. The user must contact the TV service provider to get a username, password, and server URL. User must have their content, this is just an IPTV application. For you to have a better experience, I recommend the best IPTV subscription – Family4K IPTV, which provides all you want.
IPTV Stream Player FAQ
Is IPTV Stream Player free to use?
Yes, the application is currently free for everyone to download and use and you do not need to pay anything for this application.
Which devices support IPTV Stream Player?
IPTV Stream Player is compatible with all Android devices, including Android-only phones, Android TV, Android TV boxes, Android tablets, Fire TV Stick, Fire TV Cube, Nvidia Shield TV. It is also available on Mac OS and Windows.
Is IPTV Stream Player ad-free?
No, this application has ads.
Does IPTV Stream Player include live TV content?
The application is an IPTV player only and does not include live TV content, so you need to subscribe to live TV yourself, Family4K IPTV can provide you with live TV, VOD movies, and series at a good price.
Can I get IPTV Stream Player on Mac device?
Yes. You can install the IPTV Stream Player on Mac using the BlueStacks emulator. The app can also be downloaded from the official site.
Overall, I was pleasantly surprised by the reliability of the streaming using this application, the easy installation, the friendly user interface, the organized list of live TV, and even more satisfied with the picture quality.
There are countless channels delivered in HD quality and high FPS. This makes watching action movies and fast-paced sports very enjoyable. If you want a great IPTV player to use with your IPTV subscription, then IPTV Stream Player is a good choice.